Thursday, April 30, 2009

NEW Oh Hai Vintage Items on Ebay !

Pop the bubbly ! Let's get this party started right y'all.
We are exited to announce that our very first batch of mad sweet vintage clothes and accessories are now available on Ebay. Yay ! You've always wanted to be kewl like us. Now you can. Just think you could own fashionz hand picked by us ! Can you believe it ?
No ? you can't? your dreamin ? wha ?
Yes believe it..because honey you ain't dreamin. This is for realz.
All kinds of goodies for all kinds of peeps.

Let it be known throughout the land of the web that Oh Hai Vintage does not discriminate.
For example. Have you ever seen class plus size Vintage ?
Yea that's what we thought. Neither have we. Well guess what babies? It's your lucky day because we got it going on right here. Unique items in sizes ranging from petites to plus and everything in between. We search high and low.. from all over Southern California to the back streets of Vegas. Wherever our passions for fashionz duth lead us. Only the best for our babies.

Awe ..ok ok. Now hold up. Theres no need to cry boys. We know you are a macho dude right ? And perhaps freakum dresses just aren't your style ?
Well bro don't be all bummin about it. There will be plenty of sweet ass mens stuff coming up real soon. Mmmm hmmm honey cause you know Oh hai Vintage loves us some menz.

And pleez when your on the Ebay don't forget to add us as a favorite seller. Because by golly there are plenty more more hot fashionz and accessories to come. So keep those peepers peeled for sure! You won't regret it.

Thanks Boo!

Lurv,
Sarah & Joanna







AND NOW EBAY FASHIONZ !

Click me to see this item on ebay ! (aka more pics for you pervs)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! (no dogs allowed)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! (will cuddle for beer)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( is hairless always better?)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( dis one is dedicated to 2pac)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( yea we know this is hot)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( whooooooo?)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( for normal or husky)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( now i'm pissed )

Click me to see this item on ebay ! (for moon walks)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( I got nothing to hide)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( twinkle toes )

Click me to see this item on ebay ! (cat on cat action)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( I can has dis dress ?)


Click me to see this item on ebay ! (yep these are glasses)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( you're dreamin )

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( oh no she didn't !)

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( is too kewl for skewl )

Click me to see this item on ebay ! ( not now. bring mom her franzia)

Click me to see this item on ebay !
( Hello, the galley! Fuckin’ jeroboam of champagne to the bridge immediately!)




Oh Hai Vintage is the product of team effort. We'd like to do a shout out to David ! Blogger Extraordinaire and number one top most special bestest art director of everything Oh Hai Vintage ! And wait there's more ! A massive gigantically obscene thank you one zillion times over to our buddy Daryl for helping us make the web ! (and for being so patient)

More listings coming soon ! weeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment