Saturday, March 27, 2010

Secret Lover



Remember that guy you met at Teddy's two summers ago? The one you went out with for about three weeks, but never wanted to introduce him to any of your friends? Yeah he was kinda gross, but the boning was real hot.

Here's my top five celeb secret lover wishlist:

ZACH GALIFIANAKIS

It's no secret that Zach is my number one celebrity crush. Besides being talented, he's the perfect cuddling size and fuzzy like a little animal. Zach! if you're reading this, CALL ME!! XOXO

Let's make this happen.

DANNY McBRIDE
Maybe I should move to NC, cause it seems like that state is droppin hotties like crazah.


NICK OFFERMAN


ALEC BALDWINWhat is it with him? The fatter Alec gets, the sexier he is, or maybe he just developed a personality by the pound. I'll take the fatty Alec any day! Also, I like the way he rocks back and forth on the edge of his chair, trying to gain momentum, it reminds me of my grandma.



JEFF GOLDBLUM
I didn't want you guys to think that I only go for fat hairy bears, I like the skinny weird ones too. JB's the kinda of guy you're really into until he lets his fetish get out of control. Plus, we would have weird looking babies.


-Joanna

5 comments:

  1. Brain twins! Check out my post about that twinkie of a mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I know right, he's so yumma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a modern poet once said, "I wanna meet that Dad".

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally wanna bang all these dudes too. espsesh zach and goldbloom

    ReplyDelete